Nature and Wildlife Photography blog | Wildlife photography | Landscape photography

Monday, January 3, 2011

Free desktop calendar for January 2011

Happy New Year! :))) I hope it brings you everything you have ever dreamed of and more!

I am sticking to my Free desktop calendars posts this year and hope you enjoy this winter scene with a cute marsh tit!

Feel free to spread the word about this free desktop calendar! And please donate if you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed making it! :) Thank you!

I've made 2 sizes that are most popular!

Size: NORMAL (1600 x 1200 px) 4:3

Size: WIDE (1920 x 1080 px) 16:9

You can download this wallpaper for free. You can also do some good and donate either $1 or $5 to help me keep these pictures coming. It's not much but it's your choice! Thank you! :)






Here's how you get this image to your desktop:

1. click on the image to enlarge
2. right click on the enlarged image and choose “Save Image As”
3. Browse your computer and choose a location to save image.
4. Click “Save”

To install the desktop calendar
once it has been downloaded to your computer,
locate the image(wherever you saved it)
Right click on the photo
select
“Set as desktop background”.

Enjoy!

P.S. Comments are loved! :)

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!
    I've been using these backgrounds at my workplace, everyone comments on them and wonders where I get them, and I give them your website. :D Thanks for making them available to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Nadya! That means a lot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really beautifull, u made it urself???
    if its your own work then i think..... u r awsome... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, A. Rozinov!
    New pic for February will be available soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shot a lot! Have you considered making it into motivational designs for posters? It’s such a great photo. I like the idea you have of making a calendar, though. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, i appreciate your nice comment! :) My webpage where I plan to sell my photos is still in progress. I wont be selling posters there though but various prints of my work and this image is definitely going in the gallery there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails