Nature and Wildlife Photography blog | Wildlife photography | Landscape photography

Friday, July 16, 2010

Who I met in the forest today

A wide variety of animals and birds in the forest today :)
Will list who I saw:

A couple of roe deer
A buzzard who was acting strangely and sitting on smaller trees, almost near the ground, was probably waiting for hare and little birds
2 hares (wild rabbit), you can see the other one in the pic, came really close and didn't mind me at all :)
A cute little pine marten
A huge variety of birds like robins and thrush and so on
Two cranes on a field having breakfast ;)
A squirrel





These are my pretty lilies that I got from a friend last year, the colour is sooo wonderful! :)

5 comments:

  1. ...And that you could capture them...in the best way, with photos...is great! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I think that little squirrel is smiling at you. Thanks for sharing all this amazing beauty!!! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Theresa and Deb! I try to do my best ;) Will upload little fox pics now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beauty, and you have done an amazing job of capturing it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails